We are recording these webinars and will post them, and the Q&A Report when available, below. To ensure security, you will need to register for the webinars; to view the recordings; and/or download the Q&A Report. Please register using your work email address. Contact Steve Gartrell at email@example.com, if you have problems registering. Registration closes at 5pm (ET) the day before the webinar.
Recordings of the Webinars expire after 60 days.
- Check back soon.
Recent CV Series Webinar
Prior Webinars (Recordings have expired)
- CV Webinar #2 – HOME-CV Program Waivers, Friday, April 24, 2pm (ET) – Download:
- CV Webinar #3 – How NCDA Members Plan to Use CDBG CARES Act funding, Wednesday, April 29, 2pm (ET) – Download:
- CV Webinar #4 – ESG & The CARES Act, Friday, May 1, 2pm (ET) – Download:
- CV Webinar #5 – Framework for using COVID-19 funds to end homelessness – Tuesday, May 19 @ 2:00pm (ET) – Download:
- Framework for COVID-19 Homelessness Response –National Alliance to End Homelessness
- CV Webinar #6 – CDBG-CV — Duplication of Benefits & CV Plan Amendment Process – Friday, May 22 @ 2:00pm (ET) – Download: