NCDA is presenting a series of webinars, for the staff of NCDA Members only, on the CARES Act and its impact on CDBG, HOME, and ESG. We are recording these webinars and will post them, and the Q&A Report when available, below. To ensure security, you will need to register for the webinars; to view the recordings; and/or download the Q&A Report. Please register using your work email address. Contact Steve Gartrell at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you can’t, or have other problems registering. Registration closes at 5pm (ET) the day before the webinar.
- Check back soon.
- CV Webinar #1 – CARES Act Flexibilities and Plan Amendments – Wednesday, April 22, 2020 – Download:
- CV Webinar #2 – HOME-CV Program Waivers, Friday, April 24, 2pm (ET) – Download:
- CV Webinar #3 – How NCDA Members Plan to Use CDBG CARES Act funding, Wednesday, April 29, 2pm (ET) – Download:
- CV Webinar #4 – ESG & The CARES Act, Friday, May 1, 2pm (ET) – Download:
- CV Webinar #5 – Framework for using COVID-19 funds to end homelessness – Tuesday, May 19 @ 2:00pm (ET) – Download:
- CV Webinar #6 – CDBG-CV — Duplication of Benefits & CV Plan Amendment Process – Friday, May 22 @ 2:00pm (ET)